How to help.
With your purchases, I am able to donate to some organizations I believe in. There is a plethora of ways to get involved in helping people in need, animals and the environment. Staying informed is the first step.
Donating money is not the only way to help. The links below are honest organizations that provide you with information you need to get involved in local mentoring, volunteering your time, calling your local officials or even sponsoring a bird or adopting an old dog.
* National Alliance to End Homelessness
* Innocence Project
* Natural Resources Defense Council
* Environmental Working Group
* Prevent Child Abuse America
* Waterkeeper Alliance
* Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
* Girls Inc.
* Mercy for Animals
* United Poultry Concerns
* Sean Casey Animal Rescue
* Susie's Senoir Dogs
* The Stephanie Crispinelli Humanitarian Fund